Monday, November 5, 2012

Study Group after section?????

Hello fellow classmates,

I was wondering if anyone would like partake in an emergency last second study group for the midterm on Wednesday? I missed class last Wednesday, consequently missing out on whatever aspects of the test that might have been gone over then.

I'd like to hold the study group tomorrow night immediately following section (about 7:10 PM), either in the coffee house, or the weird piano room in Cowell. 

If you're interested, please just post on here. Since this post is following the trend set by the study group (poorly planned and last second), I'll probably try to announce something tomorrow night during section, as well.


-Michael LeSueur

2 comments:

  1. I'm studying with my friend before section tomorrow outisde on the tables we are probably going to meet around 4-4:15...I would be down for staying after class also though I really want to be well prepared for this thing...My email is ahbrooks@ucsc.edu you should let me know what you wind up doing, you're welcome to come to our pre-section study group as well.

    ReplyDelete